JoyCasa B.V., located at De Vriesstraat 20 – 11 3261PC Oud-Beijerland, is responsible for the processing of personal data as reflected in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
JoyCasa B.V. processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– Place of birth
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
– Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example, because this company is part of an advertising network)
– List of customer contact details via an app
– Internet browser and device type
– Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are under 16 years of age. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in their children’s online activities in order to avoid collecting data about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without such consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
With which purpose and on which basis we process personal data
JoyCasa B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Processing your payment
– Sending our newsletter and/or advertising folder
– Calling or e-mailing you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services
– Inform you about changes in our services and products
– Give you the opportunity to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
– JoyCasa B.V. analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and adjust the offer of products and services to your preferences.
– JoyCasa B.V. tracks your surfing behavior across different websites so that we can match our products and services to your needs.
– JoyCasa B.V. also processes personal data when we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
JoyCasa B.V. makes decisions based on automated processing about matters that can have (considerable) consequences for persons. This concerns decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example an employee of JoyCasa B.V.) being involved.
How long we store personal data
JoyCasa B.V. does not store your personal data longer than strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data are collected.
Sharing personal data with third parties
JoyCasa B.V. does not sell your personal data to third parties and only provides them if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. JoyCasa B.V. remains responsible for this processing.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Accessing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your possible permission for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by JoyCasa B.V. and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization named by you. You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To make sure that the request for inspection is made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. In this copy, black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip of numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. JoyCasa B.V. would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Authority for Personal Data. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we secure personal data
JoyCasa B.V. takes the protection of your personal data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification.
disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org.